My fee of $695 includes:
- A no-obligation meeting in my office or at your home
- All legal documents required prior to and after the ceremony
- Use of my collection of resources, vows, readings, poems
- Travel to venues up to 100km (see possible additional costs below)
- Rehearsal – on site or at my home, if required
- Use of a small table and cloth for signing the marriage register
- A written ceremony plan for discussion
- A final printed copy of your ceremony, once you are happy that we have achieved the ceremony that you want.
- PA system suitable for up to 200 guests
- A quality performance on the day.
- Remember, nothing is set in stone, changes may be made right up to the last minute if need be.
Possible additional costs:
If the distance to the wedding venue is greater than 100 kms
Parking fees if incurred
Hire of equipment, if required
If your ceremony is going to be in the late evening (ie after 8pm) and a distance greater than 100km has to be travelled, then an overnight accommodation fee may apply.
A non-refundable deposit of $200 to be paid once booking is confirmed, with balance to be paid four weeks prior to wedding date.